Follow The Money Team has activated #FurnishOkegoun campaign, which aims to facilitate the provision of basic educational infrastructures, in Adeolu Public Primary school, Okeogun, Owo LGA, Ondo state. The Follow The Money Team will be tracking the following projects in Adeolu Public Primary school.
- Purchase and Supply PlayGround Equipment
- Supply and put in place Pupils Furniture
- Construction of Perimeter Fence
- Renovation of seven classroom Block with office
- Completion of three classroom block with office
- Renovation of three classroom Block
- Renovation of two classroom block
- Renovation of six classroom Block with office
Also, the Follow The Money Team will be tracking the following WASH project at Adeolu Public Primary school;
- Construction of 9 Bays containerized toilet
The Follow The Money Team will be tracking the following projects in Adeolu Public Primary school.
To record maximum success in the tracking exercise, we call on the implementing agency Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) to provide us with all project implementation data and the public to join the campaign via www.ifollowthemoney.org